Dublin Youth Athletics is an association of parent volunteers providing sports programs for kids. Our program relies on parents and community members to lead teams each season. All adults interested in coaching must undergo a background check. All coaches and league officials are volunteers. Practice plans and clinics are provided to all coaches. Please take time to thank them for making this program possible for your children.
Softball Program Objectives:
DYA Recreational Softball aspires to be a program that provides a positive high-quality experience where all players:
- Learn and develop fundamental softball skills and tactics
- Gain an appreciation and knowledge of the game
- Enjoy playing and have fun at practices and games
- Develop comradery and good sportsmanship while feeling like an important part of the team, regardless of performance
- Understand and cultivate good sportsmanship
- Learn interpersonal, communication, behavioral, and leadership skills that have value beyond the playing field
We are committed to creating a positive culture in which coaches, parents, fans, umpires and players work together to achieve our mission.